Tavala Trim® Purple Drink
Ship To: Ashburn - United States
Select Color: Dark Brown
Tavala Trim® is a BREAKTHROUGH in Weight loss. Safe, effective, mild and easy to take. Mildly stimulative, nootropic and appetite suppressive. Optimize body fat, increase energy, boost immunity & nourish gut health to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Supports hydration by encouraging you to drink more water*
- Clinically demonstrated to help you lose weight*
- Primes, supports, and maintains the body’s immune system response*
- Promotes the growth of beneficial gut microbes*
- Supports fat burn*
- Supports a healthy digestive system, gut health*
- Supports increased feelings of energy, reduced fatigue, and strong effects on improving focus, concentration and motivation to exercise*
- Supports muscular endurance and anaerobic capacity while improving feelings of focus following high intensity exercise*
- Supports more calories burned*
- Supports reduced feelings of stress*
- Supports enhanced ability to focus*
- Supports improved memory*
- Supports workout & sports performance*
- 1 box- 30 single serve packets
Adults drink 1 serving daily. Simply tear the Trim packet and pour into 12- to 18-ounce bottle of cold refreshing water and shake immediately.
For the VERY BEST Weight loss, weight management and overall health RESULTS—FOLLOW the Tavala TLC System Protocols below:
- We recommend taking 1 serving drink packet of Tavala Trim™ in 12- to 18-ounce bottle of cold refreshing water, along with 1 capsule of Tavala Control™ to begin your day.
- Take 1 stick pack of Va'a Lean™ to help with cravings, hunger control, and sustained energy during the lunch hour or just after the lunch hour (1-2p).
- Take 1 capsule of Tavala Control™ in the late afternoon to early evening (early dinner).
Consistency is key for best results!
- Keto and Paleo friendly
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Vegetarian Friendly
*These statement have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Dimethylhexylamine or DMHA may come naturally from Aconite or Kigelia plants. DMHA is thought to have stimulant effects similar to ephedrine. Some promoters say that it is a safer alternative to ephedrine and dimethylamylamine (DMAA). DMHA may help to boost exercise or workout performance, "burn fat," or increase weight loss.*
PEA (Beta Phenylethylamine)
• Organic compound that acts as a central nervous system stimulant*
• Boosts energy*
• Enhances mood*
• Improves focus and cognition*
• Aids in weight loss*
Applications include weight loss/weight management, sport performance, appetite control, energy, mental focus, and cognition. Various studies indicate that synephrine exerts these effects through such mechanisms as binding to β3-adrenergic receptors, which regulate lipid and carbohydrate metabolism.Synephrine augments lipolysis, energy expenditure, and fat oxidation at rest and during the latter stages of recovery.
Both prebiotics and probiotics are good for your gut, but they help in different ways. Prebiotics are a source of food for your gut’s healthy bacteria. They’re carbs your body can’t digest. So they go to your lower digestive tract, where they act like food to help the healthy bacteria grow. Probiotics are live yeasts and good bacteria that live in your body and are good for your digestive system.
VITAMIN B3 (Niacin)
Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, is an important nutrient. In fact, every part of your body needs it to function properly. As a supplement, niacin may help lower cholesterol, ease arthritis and boost brain function, among other benefits.
Caffeine is a universal naturally occurring stimulant compound found in certain plants and is largely responsible for the feelings of energy. Caffeine influences metabolism through several pathways, most notably through stimulation of catecholamines (hormones produced by the adrenal glands) that increases the breakdown of fat.
BLACK PEPPER EXTRACT (95% Piperine)
Piperine has many pharmacological effects and several health benefits, especially against chronic diseases, such as reduction of insulin-resistance, inflammatory response, and improvement of hepatic steatosis (fatty liver disease). The free-radical scavenging activity of black pepper and its active ingredients might be helpful in chemoprevention and controlling progression of tumor growth. Additionally, the key alkaloid components of piperine assist in cognitive brain functioning, boost nutrient's absorption and improve gastrointestinal functionality.
VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID)
Also called ascorbic acid, vitamin C is one of the many water-soluble nutrients found naturally in fruits and vegetables. Vitamin C is a type of antioxidant. It helps protect the body from free radicals that damage and destroy otherwise healthy cells. In this respect, getting enough of the nutrient is just one way you can support your body’s natural defenses against illness. This is how it gained its reputation as a virus-fighting vitamin.
VITAMIN B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is an essential vitamin that your body needs but cannot produce. Vitamin B12 has many roles in your body. It supports the normal function of your nerve cells and is needed for red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis. Vitamin B12 may benefit your body in impressive ways, such as by boosting your energy, improving your memory and helping prevent heart disease.
Elderberry has some benefits for heart health, such as reducing cholesterol, uric acid, and blood sugar levels.
Elderberry is associated with many additional health benefits, such as fighting cancer and bacteria, immune support, UV protection, and diuretic effects.
Elderberry extract has been found to help reduce the length and severity of symptoms caused by the influenza virus.
- High in vitamin C. There are 52 mg of vitamin C per cup of fruit, which accounts for 57% of the daily value.
- High in dietary fiber. Elderberries contain 10 grams of fiber per cup of fresh berries, about 36% of the daily value.
- A good source of phenolic acids. These compounds are potent antioxidants that can help reduce damage from oxidative stress in the body.
- A good source of flavonols. Elderberry contains the antioxidant flavonols quercetin, kaempferol, and isorhamnetin. The flowers contain up to 10 times more flavonols than the berries.
- Rich in anthocyanins. These compounds give the fruit its characteristic dark black-purple color and are a strong antioxidant with anti-inflammatory effects.